Mobility Living, Inc - MISSION STATEMENT
Mobility Living, Inc. provides quality services, products and confidentiality to our Client/Patients and to the Community with the highest respect, emotional support, dignity and ethical standards.
As your source for medical supplies and equipment, we know home care and we want to get to know you. We are committed to providing you with the utmost in product quality and customer service. We make every effort to see that your buying experience is as pleasant and as efficient as possible.
Your business is appreciated and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our highly trained staff can help you make the best choices for your needs, while providing you with friendly service and expert advice.
We offer affordable solutions to all of your home health care needs. Drop by or give us a call soon; our business is your good health!
Mobility Living, Inc. Code of Ethics
- We will consistently strive to provide quality services to our client/patients and to the community in accordance with the highest professional and ethical standards possible.
- We will abide be Federal, State and Local laws, statutes, rules, regulations, and ordinances, and with the federal, state and private payer health care program requirements.
- We will conduct business professionally and properly.
- We will work proactively to prevent fraud abuse of federal, state or private payer health care program.
- We will not discriminate against any individual.
- We will fulfill our obligation to screen, test, manage, and evaluate personnel.
- We will fulfill our obligation to orient and educate employees on their roles and responsibilities.
- We will maintain standards of integrity in our advertising, marketing, billing practices and services we offer.
- We will assist in client/patients admitting, planning, and discharging in a manner which meets complete client/patient care needs.
- We will not knowingly misrepresent the relationship of the Organization with other health care providers, institutions, or payers.
- We will take appropriate precautions necessary to ensure safety of our employees and client/patients.
- We protect our employees and client/patient with appropriate insurance coverage.
- We will take appropriate measures to provide our clients/patients with respect emotional support and dignity.