- Fully powered lifting and rotation - Makes stowing your scooter or powerchair virtually effortless.
- Offset Post Design - Allows Personal Mobility Device to be safely unloaded on the side of the vehicle.
- Fold-Down Lift Head allows partial third row seating access (where applicable) and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins).
- Custom docking device for your mobility device is included (at no charge).
- Hundreds of vehicle-specific Custom Bases are available for a precise installation (at no charge).
- Optional Exterior Package available.
- Bruno’s Optional Back-Off™ backrest removal device allows someone to lift off the backrest part of the mobility device seat, allowing it to fit into shorter vehicle openings without having to remove the entire seat! Available for many different scooters and powerchairs.
- Powered by the vehicle's battery.
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Works with minivans, SUVs, crossovers, pickup trucks and full-size vans (check with your local Bruno dealer to confirm compatibility with your vehicle)
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Valet® Signature Seating complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution
- Lifting Weight Capacity: 400 lb/181 kg
- Installed Weight: 83 lb/ 38 kg
- Telescoping Lift Head Travel: 8"/20 cm with 6" manual adjustment
- Min. Opening Height Required: 29 in/737 mm
- Adjustable Angle Outer Arm: 6 degrees
- Adjustable Post Height: 30 in/76 cm min. – 41 in/104cm max.
- Adjustable Outer Arm: 23" / 58 cm min - 32.5" /83cm max
- Adjustable Rotation Limit: Yes
- Applications: All Minivans, SUV's, CUV's, Pickup Trucks (with cap), Full-size Vans
- Warranty: 3 years
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes.
- Have adequate balance and strength to attach the docking device. This may require bending over and reaching downward as well as having good hand dexterity
- Hold down a button on a hand-held pendant while gently guiding the mobility device as it is rotated into the vehicle by the lift.
- Fold down the seat back and/or tiller of the mobility device, or remove the seat back using the Back-Off device, if applicable.
- In vehicles with limited opening height such as SUVs or where the seat back is higher than the vehicle opening height, the customer must be able to remove the mobility device seat or use a seat assist option (if available).
- If using the fold-down lift head option, have the ability to remove/install a quick release pin and raise/lower the lift head (requires 7 lb of force)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
JOEY™ INTERIOR PLATFORM LIFT (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
BIG LIFTER™ (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
OUT-SIDER® MICRO VEHICLE LIFT (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
LC-358M 3-POSITION, FULL RECLINE, CHAISE LOUNGER (Pride)
CURB-SIDER® 6000 (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
LC-105 3-POSITION, CHAISE LOUNGER (Pride)
VICTORY® 9 3-WHEEL SCOOTER (Pride)
OUT- RIDER® (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
SPACE-SAVER™ (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
MICRO OUTSIDE LIFT (Harmar Mobility)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CURB-SIDER® 6900Manufacturer: Bruno Independent Living Aids
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) 500-5600
Phone: (405) 672-7237
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.