- Effortless loading from behind the bumper or curbside makes the Curb-Sider the king of convenience.
- The powerful lifting capacity is the hallmark of the Curb-Sider. Virtually every mobility device can be handled, with a lifting capacity of 400 lbs./181 kgs.
- The compact beauty of the Curb-Sider is enhanced by its automotive styling and scratch resistant black textured finish that gracefully compliment your vehicle and requires a minimal amount of space.
- The Curb-Sider's modularity is renowned. Hundreds of sub bases and docking devices, and the new Adjustable Sub Base, mean this magnificent unit can fit into scores of vehicles.
- An easy-to-operate Fold-Down Lift Head allows partial 3rd row seating access or cargo space (where applicable) and improved driver visibility when a mobility device is not present. Optional quick release pins make this a snap.
- The elegantly styled Curb-Sider has been redesigned with the industry exclusive Direct Gear Drive Technology for unmatched performance.
- Fully Powered - Makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle virtually effortless (400 lbs/181 kg lifting capacity)
- Offset Arm Design - Allows lifting/lowering behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the vehicle (near the rear wheel)
- Fold-down Lift Head allows partial third row seating access (where applicable) or cargo space and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins)
- Docking device for your mobility device is included at no charge
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Safe/Reliable - lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Works with minivans, SUVs, CUVs, pickup trucks and full-size vans
- Hundreds of custom, vehicle-specific mounting kits are available for an extra clean and precise installation
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Turning Automotive Seating™ (TAS™) complements your Curb-Sider for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1000 is available to help pay for a Curb-Sider lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
- Lifting Weight Capacity: Standard Version: 250 lb/114kg, HD Version: 400lb/181kg
- Installed Weight: Standard Version: 75 lb/34kg, HD Version: 80 lb/36kg
- Min. Opening Height Required: 29 in/737mm
- Adjustable Angle Outer Arm: 6 degrees
- Adjustable Post Height: 30 in/76cm min. – 41 in/104cm max.
- Adjustable Outer Arm: 23" / 58cm min - 32.5" /83cm max
- Adjustable Rotation Limit: Yes
- Applications: All Minivans, SUV's, CUV's, Pickup Trucks, Full-size Vans
- Warranty: 3 years
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle.
- Stand for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach the docking device, including bending over.
- Operate buttons on hand-held pendant while gently guiding the mobility device into the vehicle.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
JOEY™ INTERIOR PLATFORM LIFT (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
CURB-SIDER® 6900 (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
SPACE-SAVER™ (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
OUT- RIDER® (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
OUT-SIDER® MICRO VEHICLE LIFT (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
SCOOTER-LIFT II (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
BIG LIFTER™ (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
WHEELCHAIR-LIFTERS (Bruno Independent Living Aids)
MICRO OUTSIDE LIFT (Harmar Mobility)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CURB-SIDER® 6000Manufacturer: Bruno Independent Living Aids
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) 500-5600
Phone: (405) 672-7237
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.