The Chariot is an Innovative and Incredible "Lift on Wheels"! Chariot - What is it? This groundbreaking product lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair (weighing up to 350 lb/160 kg) outside your small, mid-sized, or large car at the touch of a button. Simply roll your mobility device on the platform from either side, hit a button, and let the Chariot do the lifting for you. Self-tensioning retractable belts are included for securement (one hand operation).
- Swivel Wheels – the lift follows precisely, even when driving the vehicle in reverse
- Independent Suspension
- No jackknifing
- Fully Powered - Makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair outside your car virtually effortless - one button operation
- 350 lb/160 kg lifting capacity!
- Safe/Reliable - 3rd party tested: Extreme rough road conditions, laboratory testing, and environmental operating extremes
- Drive on/off either side of platform - no reversing necessary
- Platform folds easily using one hand
- Retractable belts are included for securement (one hand operation)
- Access rear vehicle hatch simply by lowering lift a bit (most hatchbacks)
- Standard lighted license plate holder (for use in some states) and light package, including running and brake lights, turn signals
- Manual backup system
- Optional corner markers
- Optional spare tire
- Can be powered by the vehicle's battery or the optional Bruno Pow'rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle's power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable.
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - mounts to your vehicle's class I or class II frame mount receiver hitch (not included)
- Can reinstall on your next vehicle
- Works with small, mid-size, or large cars (check with your local Bruno dealer to confirm compatibility with your vehicle)
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained network of dealers
- Bruno Turning Automotive Seating™ (TAS™) complements your Chariot for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a Chariot lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa
- Stand two to three minutes
- Drive mobility device on/off platform
- Hold down a button on the control arm
- Secure mobility device - lean over, release lever, connect hook to receiver on mobility device and then engage lever (all can be done with one hand).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs/ 159 kg
- Power Up/Down: Yes
- Manual Assist Fold: Yes
- Single Switch Operation: Yes
- Adjustable Platform: Yes
- Powered By Vehicle Battery: Yes
- Emergency Backup: Yes
- Compatable w/Class I or Class II receiver hitch (1 1/4” square) - frame mount only: Yes
- Optional Spare Tire Available: Yes
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Yes
- Can Reinstall on Another Vehicle: Yes
- Eligible for Auto Manufacturer Rebate: Yes
IMPORTANT: Contact your authorized Bruno dealer for specific details on your vehicle!
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CHARIOT™Manufacturer: Bruno Independent Living Aids
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) 500-5600
Phone: (405) 672-7237
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.